As if you all needed proof that I'm the biggest nerd you know....
- I'm most excited to get a new address (for our apartment) so I can validate my new Omaha Public Library Card.
- I love making Excel spreadsheets - especially ones with formulas.
- I created a whiteboard at work with TO-DO lists for the three of us in the marketing department.
- The aforementioned whiteboard also has a countdown tow our next event and a daily schedule.
- I bought two bags of jellybeans this morning to put in a jar on my desk, but picked out the black ones.
- The item listed as #5 scares me because my mom eats the brown M&Ms first because they make the bowl "less pretty".... in my defense I sincerely do not like black jellybeans.
- I already feel guilty about most of the items in this list. And the fact that they aren't really TO-DOs (ie I can't cross them off).
- I will sometimes re-write my to-do list if I think it looks to cluttered with the things I've already crossed off.
- I love Post-It notes. They help me color-code my TO-DO lists
- This post is proof that I like making lists.
So if you needed ammunition to call me uber-anal and borderline OCD, you've got a good start.