1. I'm sick. I'm pretty sure I have a sinus infection. The quick and dirty student health center check-up left me with no diagnosis but a prescription for a decongestant with a "thinner." That sounds healthy.
2. My university has automatically enrolled me in a student health insurance plan that I don't want or need. But because I didn't reply to an email saying "I have health insurance," my parents are paying $928.00. Sound shady to you?
3. My birthday is Saturday. The big 22. Mom, Dad, Dan and I are going out to dinner. Yay for seafood!
4. I'm done with my PR internship in December. Part of me wants to get another internship for the spring semester, and part of me wants to have a little time off before graduation and job hunting, etc. I'll miss the money though. And perhaps my resume would look better with another internship experience?
5. Blogging by numbers is much easier than strings of thoughts in paragraph form.
6. RCIA is going very well. We meet our sponsors next week.
7. Dan is the best boyfriend in the world. He makes me take medicine when I can't swallow my own spit, but it's ok, I know he wants to make me feel better ;)
8. I really want to go out on Thursday for my birthday. Any takers?
9. I hate research class more than I thought I did.
10. I have a bad case of "I want to go shopping!"
11. I found myself listening to NPR in my car on the way to work this morning. I don't know whether to feel old or sophisticated.
12. Only 138 days until my cruise.
13. I'm only becoming more and more apathetic towards politics/political candidates.
14. Have a great week, everyone :)